H.B.M., part 5: Does your time management system support your self-awareness?

Back to the hot button mastery series after the celebration of my 100th blog! Here is the conclusion of my extended elaboration of self-awareness:

To be truly self-aware, we need an efficient time management system that allows us to regularly take stock of our emotions, thoughts and behaviours and see if they are aligned with the person we want to be in the world. It’s quite a discipline. But it is true that being self-aware is at least a third of the solution for healing and mastering our hot buttons. Hopefully, I’ll be able to come up with the other two thirds by the end of the series. Stay tuned!

Quiz – Does your time management system foster self-awareness?

Please, answer honestly to the following questions:

My reflective time is:

hbm,-part-5

e- None of the above!

H.B.M., part 5: Does your time management system support your self-awareness?

1. Honestly, I think answer “c” for me. Sad but true! Thanks for the reflective blog. : )

Filaree Radich June 18, 2015 at 8:02 pm #
    • At least you read my blog… Thanks for sharing!

Carole Lévy June 19, 2015 at 6:43 am #
  2. Currently a little B, C and D (depending on the situation), but striving to get to A.

Kathy Makowski June 29, 2015 at 12:28 pm #
    • Hi Kathy, let’s keep striving! Thanks for being part of the conversation!

Carole Lévy June 30, 2015 at 10:08 am #
  3. When I’m at “the source” it’s A. I go walking as the sun comes up and think through things with genuine intent. When at “the mercy” it’s b, which moves rapidly to c when I can’t get it worked into my schedule. Hmmmm…the woman in d-1 looks familiar too. Could I be all of the above depending on my state of centeredness?

Terri Clark July 7, 2015 at 10:34 pm #
    • Hi Terri, nice to hear from you and thanks for your comment and question. Yes, you can be all of the above! That’s the richness of being a human being… I hope you’re having a good summer!

Carole Lévy August 17, 2015 at 2:52 pm #