I love to exercise #1

1. Hi Carole,

These are fabulous. I feel like I know you better now than I would in 10 hours of conversation. Quite courageous of you. And very creative. And insightful. And funny. And how do you find the time . . . And, aargh. I’m not remotely as clever as this.

Mark

Mark B June 21, 2007 at 10:13 pm #
  2. Good luck with your swimming and with your tendancy to extremely exaggerate…

joe June 22, 2007 at 4:58 pm #
  3. ME?!! EXAGGERATE?!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carole Levy June 22, 2007 at 5:33 pm #
  4. There are many ways to burn calories…even preparing for the sport itself—-leave it to the French! !

Ribs June 23, 2007 at 7:26 am #
  5. En transit chez Gilles, j’ai bien ri et c’est tellement juste!

maman June 23, 2007 at 9:08 am #
  6. Hi Carole,

great comic strip! I always knew exercising is way too stressful! 😉

Riia June 26, 2007 at 8:06 am #
  7. Dear Carole–

Thanks for your acknowledgement of how wardrobing for fitness is so critical… I’m certain research will demonstrate that it burns calories, too. Your comic could be the opening image for The Guide to Weight Loss While Dressing… In Texas it would be “While Shopping,” of course!

Sharon June 27, 2007 at 3:01 pm #
  8. Hello

Great book. I just want to say what a fantastic thing you are doing! Good luck!

G’night

tovorinok July 5, 2007 at 12:52 pm #
  9. Caro, again a great & funny one. I can’t beleive you enrolled for a fitness center. No.

By the way, have a look at http://www.troisiemevoie.com/photos/uncategorized/_thebenitoreport_images_blogueurs.jpg and

je t’embrasse – A TRES BIENTOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike July 6, 2007 at 12:29 pm #
  10. Me neither, I can’t believe I enrolled for a fitness center… But I promess, I only use the swimmng pool when I succeed to reach it.

Carole Levy July 6, 2007 at 3:33 pm #
  11. Haha,..this is so funny Carole.

I did bone density check up and terrified with the result Doctor asked me to start exercising since I had stopped since 1997 🙁

And so I started swimming just two months ago,..and stop swimming now because I have major hair loss and dry hair problem. I bought a swimming cap and yes, putting the cap is much too exhausting just like in these clips. Hahha.. Good comic strips.

galleryfang September 16, 2008 at 8:49 am #