It’s so easy to put together a blog!

1. You contributed to my 4 minutes of laughter per day prescribed by my psychoanalyst (he also has me on prozac and several other illegal substances (but this not an online confession or anything)). He says all the other substances are minor aids, but the laughter solves everything. Please keep drawing — my sanity depends on it!

sbh April 5, 2007 at 5:27 am #
  2. Is it really what my nose looks like? It looks bigger than in reality, doesn’t it? Me, sensitive? No it’s just that I think jilor, alalburt weouln photoshop… lazo pourqhui arolet dot per inch… kelwo kfel pop-up window. But overall I really like. : )

noah April 5, 2007 at 11:47 pm #
  3. Bravo Carole! This is great. I am thrilled to see it and have promptly bookmarked it so I can come back every 2 weeks and check out the latest. It will serve as my much needed link to you and LaL. good work and love, kate

Kate Churchill April 7, 2007 at 1:35 am #
  4. Darling, this is just wonderful!! I just want to send it to everyone I know. What a great idea. And, Noah — I didn’t even notice the nose but now that you mention it…
    bises and hugs from the right coast

jan.ette April 7, 2007 at 2:23 am #
  5. Carole, you are an inspiration… Even though I understood exactly what Noah was trying to tell you… (my secret is that I have no idea what to do with/to RSS, but I like JPEGs and FTPs…)…even though I light up at the idea of figuring out what to do with that marvelous contraption you depict in panel 3… (may I steal that?)… even though my ego wants to be the guy that knows everything…

…the irrefutable fact remains that YOU now DO have a Blog, and I DON’T, even though I supposedly want one — or so I have said, though I will admit that the pullchain toilet is looking more attractive as an option for me at the moment…

This looks great… I can’t wait for more.

David F April 7, 2007 at 2:52 am #
  6. Dear Carole, My sentiments exactly! I also have little ability to communicate in the new cyberworld. In fact, I am SURE this reply will not get to you. But, if it did, I would say, Right On and LOL!!! Smooch, Charles

charles April 7, 2007 at 5:37 pm #
  7. hi carole

I just got the chance to spend some time with your gorgeous husband. You see if you were not busy doing this blog you would be there as well with us but no….
    Any way, your drawing is really good. I did not know that you are a hidden artist. so now there is no way of hiding any more and also you past through the technical part of it.. go woman!! thanks for sharing this.
    love,
    Irit

Irit Weir April 9, 2007 at 3:58 am #
  8. Dear Carole – What great fun for the reader/viewer and as a means for you to challenge those old mental restrictions! This is the first blog I have ever looked at ao you are stretching my mind,tickling my funny bone and reminding me that our supposed limitations are largely self-perpetuated!

See you tonight in Codte Madera or at the layest on Tuesday! Steve

Steve Black April 9, 2007 at 1:13 pm #
  9. Salut Caro,

It’s so good to be able for us to share your passion with you. Thanks to all the software & hardware nerds of the earth who have designed internet, webcam, blogs, electricity, computers, keyboards, screens, mouse etc. I feel closer to you.
    I found your style & humor in this first drawing and it maked me feel so good. Thanks.
    PS: I can garantee that Noah has a bigger nose in reality.
    Looking forward to see the next drawing. Mike

Mike A April 10, 2007 at 9:46 pm #
  10. Humour & sensitivity, that’s all what the world needs.

Gilles L. April 11, 2007 at 9:10 am #
  11. Yea, Carol.

Ike April 11, 2007 at 4:34 pm #
  12. Caro, as I was cocastinating and surfing around the web, i found this site http://penelope-jolicoeur.com/ (in french) with funny drawings of a young parisian girl with a hectic life. Could be interesting. Have a look. Bisou Mike

Mike A April 13, 2007 at 11:58 am #
  13. Dear Carole,
    I am impressed, on so many levels. There is the art, there is the humor, there is the challenge of 2 strips per month,there is the goal of making connection, there is the risk-taking, there is the getting-over-the-perceived-technological- incompetence barrier, there is the fact that you are a mother with a full time job, etc., etc. In the competition of life, you are way ahead of me. My main accomplishment last week was creating a Skype account after at least one year of resistance; I will consider myself on the Path with you!
    Looking forward to keeping up with you and the community through your site.
    Congratulations & Thank you!
    ~ Kim
    P.S. Is Noah really your only friend?

kim April 23, 2007 at 4:18 am #
  14. Answer to Kim’s PS: no, Noah is not my only friend!! I probably need to change the title of this category…

Carole Levy April 23, 2007 at 5:19 pm #
  15. PHP, CSS… hell, that gets way too complicated! I hate the technical stuff too. Nowadays I just use Namo Web Editor, it’ll do almost all that I need.

Help is always a phone call away, though. 🙂

Riia June 30, 2007 at 12:15 pm #
  16. I forgot to add: those damn cell phones. Text messaging irritates me to no end, not the receiving of them, but the typing of them (worse than using a computer keyborad, IMO). And ‘foreigners’ trying to call a cell phone in Finland, usually have a hard time putting in the + in front of the number. As do I, especially when I had a Samsung phone…after that I decided, only Nokia for me.

Riia +358 50 560 4425 (I know this goes public, feel free to call me but I rarely answer calls that come from an ‘unknown number’ and remember, Finland is 7 hours ahead of EST)

Riia June 30, 2007 at 12:22 pm #
  17. Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. 🙂 Cheers! Sandra. R.

sandrar September 10, 2009 at 1:51 pm #
  18. Great affair, I didn’t thought this would be so stunning when I saw your title with link.

ClealtSleed December 12, 2009 at 4:24 pm #
Trackbacks/Pingbacks
  1. Another Day, Another $1.23--LostInaFog.com - April 6, 2007

[…] out Carole’s art and thoughts on LittleCarotte.com. I look forward to seeing more! Powered by Gregarious […]